Covid Safety at Wasing
There is probably no better place to hold your event than here at Wasing. We have been fortunate in that we were chosen for the pilot event, Medicine Festival in August 2020 when we had over 1000 people onsite subject to the health and safety and social distancing restrictions made necessary by the pandemic. With the support of the local authority and local government we were able to host the inaugural Medicine Festival, and the experience of holding this event has given us a number of key learnings which we are able to bring to your event.
There is an incredible array of options available for you. With the experience of holding largest 5-day festival in 2020 in the UK, with positive messaging at its heart, we can assure you that you will be in good hands. There is no shortage of outdoor space, and our team are highly experienced in ensuring that your team will be inspired by physically re-connecting in the beautiful surroundings of Wasing. We have a number of options available for you including:
- The Stables Lodge – this includes 26 unique bedrooms, with the majority of the rooms opening to the outside so there is minimal corridor space for your guests. Within the Stables Lodge we have a bar and lounge suitable for dining and informal meetings, along with a board room style meeting room with doors opening to a courtyard overlooking the church.
- Three self-catering cottages - 6 bedrooms at Home Farm, the Bothy and Kitts Cottage.
- The Castle Barn – we are able to host up to 140 people with our new extended area under a stretch tent designed specifically for Covid secure events.
- The Garden Room - with its walls of glass bi-fold doors, certainly ticks the box when it comes to ventilation.
- The Secret Walled Garden – a beautiful intimate space for gatherings of up to 100 people.
- The Enchanted Woodland – the site of Medicine Festival which can host gatherings from 50 to 5000, all socially distanced. With our outdoor kitchen, you couldn’t ask for a better, safer and more enchanted space…
Not only do we have a wonderful space, with a fantastic team but we also have brilliant suppliers, who can help make your event the best it can be. We know that in todays’ world disconnection is at the root of some of our greatest challenges, but at Wasing we know we can bring your team together in a way few others can.
Please fill in out newsletter